009.

' 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟑𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒 '
blue palms recording studio ━━
burbank, california !

It had been almost four weeks when me and Pac finally flew back to Cali and although I was growing accustomed to the ATL life, I was starting to miss home. We were here so he could handle business and he wanted me by his side.

Our bond was becoming more and more stronger and we started to go everywhere together. We were together so much, I was starting to pick up on some of his habits. My persona was changing and there were no more soft and innocent Mika.

I finished up my album and I was expected to have an album release party at Death Row in the beginning of next month. Things were really starting to look out for me and I couldn't thank anyone but Pac for helping me.

The two of us were starting to be seen by the media so my face was showing up all over newspapers as Tupac's Mystery Lady. It felt weird seeing my face plastered everywhere at first but I was beginning to embrace it.

Our first stop was at some recording studio in Burbank because Pac wanted to lay a few tracks and he was getting interviewed there as well. We weren't there alone, he brought along his step-brother, Mopreme and a close friend of his named Stretch.

The three of us were in the studio, watching Pac work his magic while the journalist scribbled onto his pad. He then stepped out of the booth and walked over to where the engineer was. "Aye, isolate the pitch." He instructed, the engineer following his command.

Being in the studio was something he wanted to do to kill time since he had a court appearance in less than 12 hours for a case filed against him by Allen Hughes, who was one of the directors of Menace II Society.

Tupac was supposed to play the character, Sharif who was a college-bound good kid trapped in South Central LA, but he wanted a more mature role. He was adamant about not playing a gangbanger who was a Muslim because to him, they didn't exist. He wanted to play a real, young nigga.

They fired him over the air, making it public when it could've been addressed privately instead.

What transpired was, Pac said that Allen was acting like a bitch, then Allen repeated the same insult to him. Then Pac said, "Well if I'm a bitch, smack a bitch." Then Allen proceeded to repeat the same insult to Pac. So, Pac retaliated by stepping towards him, and that's what got him fired up.

But during the whole production of the movie, there were no issues between them- Until the music video for Spice 1's video, 'Trigger gots no heart'. Pac was ready to fight Allen, but he ended walking away. However, Allen's twin brother, Albert came and that's when the fight broke out.

I watched Pac pull out the chronic from his back pocket and Mopreme eventually proceeded to roll up around six blunts. We all began to pass one of the blunts around, each of us taking pulls. Moments passed and I was starting to feel more mellow.

I passed the blunt over to Stretch before slouching against the couch. "Pass the blunt, nigga!" Pac yelled at him, causing me to laugh at his silliness. I laughed so hard you would've thought that Martin Lawrence was in the room.

"Nigga, fuck you. Mika just passed it to me." Pac eyed him up and down before a devious smirk formed upon his lips. "This nigga got blue carnations on his drawers." He joked, a smile beaming on his face.