006.

' 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟑, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒 '
the arsenio hall show ━━
hollywood, california !

"Justin is such a cutie, I already know he's gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older. And he's literally your twin." A smile grew on my face as I rocked Misa's baby boy in my arms. It was something about holding an infant that did something to me. They were just so little and adorable. Too bad I didn't want any though.

"Usually he'd be crying up a storm but I see that he's drawn to you. I should bring him around more often." She joked, handing me his bib so I could wipe the drool from his face.

"Well, you will once you become my permanent stylist. I don't trust anyone's judgment except for yours. You bring a lot to the table and I seriously appreciate that." She only smiled.

"So, tell me what's been going on with you. I hate talking about me all the time. You rarely tell me about your world. Besides, we are friends." I sat down on the comfy sofa backstage.

We were at the studio where Arsenio Hall filmed his television show. There was word on the street that he was getting canceled but I'd hate to believe that it was actually gonna happen. I hoped it was just a rumor.

Ricardo, Daz, and Snoop were in the audience, awaiting for my appearance. I was nervous per usual but I couldn't let that get the best of me.

"Well, me and my boyfriend haven't been seeing eye to eye lately but I've been trying to stick it out. He got fired from the record label he was working with but the good news is, he's working on starting his own label, actually." Her face gave off a half assed excitement but I could tell that was due to her relationship going through a rough patch at the moment.

"A record label, huh? That's great news. But what are you two not seeing eye to eye about?" I questioned as I looked down at a sleep baby Justin. He looked so peaceful, his thumb in his mouth in place of the pacifier he had dropped.

"I just know he's cheating on me. But until I can get proof, I'll stay. But I just hope when his career takes off he doesn't switch up on me. I've been there for him when he didn't have a penny to his name." She looked beyond stressed to say the least. A sixteen year old shouldn't have to deal with what she was going through. Any woman for that matter.

There was no advice I could possibly give to her because as far as I was concerned, my so-called relationship was going great. "I'm really sorry to hear that but just know you can't let him do you like that, you have so many dope opportunities down the line that shouldn't inclu-" I stopped mid-sentence cause I hadn't known her boyfriend's name yet.

"Sean, Sean Combs." She responded along with an eye roll. I chuckled at her reaction and quietly placed Justin in the crib, compliments from the producers. It was commercial break and so that meant I was going to be introduced afterwards.

"You look good, Mika. I'm so glad you like the pieces I've brought you." The both of us looked in the mirror at the outfit I was wearing. It wasn't extra but it was just enough. A short black crop top, skin tight denim jeans, red knee high boots with heels on them to add three inches to my height, along with a black velvet blazer. My accessories topped off the outfit, making it pop. My kinky hair was braided back in cornrows, nearly stopping at my waist.

My makeup was a little more dramatic than what I'd usually go for, but that was the only way the bruises on my face wouldn't appear. "I cannot thank you enough for hooking me up, girl. Wish me luck." I pleaded, crossing my fingers as well. The show came back on from the commercial break and it was getting closer to the time for my debut interview.