066.

❝ my only fear of death, is reincarnation. i use my last breath, to reach the whole nation. how can they call me murderer for my spoken words? this composition be my prophecy i hope it's heard. excerpt , tupac, reincarnation.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXVI : only fear of death. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᶠʳᶦᵈᵃʸ, ʲᵘⁿᵉ ²⁸ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ, ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ.

TUPAC AND KIDADA ARRIVED at the airport in New York for their trip to Milan. To make up for everything he ever did to her, he planned for them to go on a tour of different fashion shows together. It was mainly her idea, but he went along with it anyway, to show her his appreciation.

He still had this uneasy feeling about his life but he didn't want to tell Kidada nor Mika that. He didn't want them to worry about him. He didn't want to leave his daughter and the people he cared about but he just couldn't shake the feeling that something would happen to him.

He already had a near death experience which thankfully, didn't take him out. But he wasn't sure if he was going to make it out the next time. And what made him feel worst, was he didn't know when or where it would actually happen. But he was the type that wasn't going to let anything stop him from being the untouchable man he always was. He wasn't going to show any kind of fear, that wasn't in his blood to do so.

"Babe, what's wrong with you? It seems like you have something on your mind." She looked over at him who was too busy paying attention to the window his head was laid against.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm glad that we're doing this. I think we needed to get away to fix our relationship because I love you, Kidada. I know I do a terrible job at showing it but I really do." He poured his heart out to her before she laid her head on his shoulder.

"And I know that. I shouldn't have acted out the other day. But can you blame me for being so afraid that I could lose you to her? You mean the world to me and without you, I don't even think I'd be able to be out in public." She expressed.

He looked down at her sympathetically and ran his fingers through her silky tresses. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Me and Mika have both moved on." He felt that he needed to remind her every chance he got.

"Good, because I'm not going anywhere either." She ran her hand up and down the tattoo on his arm that read Outlaw.