062.

❝ if you say it's love but do not feel free , it can't be the thing you claim it to be . excerpt , jhené aiko , 17fish .

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXII : vacation, part two. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ʷᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ, ᵐᵃʸ ²⁹ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ᵃᵇᵒ ˢᵃⁿ ˡᵘᵃˢ, ᵐᵉˣᶦᶜᵒ.

IT WAS NOW DARK and it was time to head back to the suite after spending all day out and about. It turned out that I was right about parasailing not being a good idea because Pac nearly drowned off the coast of Mexico but Suge saved him, although he was the one in control over the wheel.

When they took off in the air, the boat was rolling and they were in the middle of the sea. Suge pulled down the lever to make their parasail drop right in the water like where Jaws is at or Orca. Suge continued to lift them in and out of the water, causing them to panic.

It was a crazy experience to say the least, and Pac vowed to never do it again. "You almost lost your life today. I told you it wasn't a good idea but you never want to listen to anybody but yourself." I opened up the door to our suite, glad to be back after such a long day.

"But what matters is I'm still here." He placed his hands on both of my shoulders, motioning for me to sit down on the bed. "Pac, what're you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling him begin to rub the tension out of my muscles, giving me a sense of relaxation.

"You know what I'm doing, I'm trying to make sure you enjoy this vacation. This is only the preview. But, I'm gonna run you a bath, with some soft music, rose petals, and dimmed lights." He spoke soothingly, his voice sounding like music to my ears. It took me back to one of our fondest memories.

The music was playing, causing me to dance along to it for a minute before the doors opened back up. I walked down the hallway, looking for the room number until finally stumbling upon it.

I didn't have any keys to the room so I rung the doorbell and waited patiently. The door opened and there Pac stood- wearing nothing but a robe and boxer shorts, instantly making me burst into a fit of laughter.

"Baby, what in the hell do you got on?" He opened up the door wider, allowing me inside of the dimly lit room with rose petals all over the floor and heart shaped bed with silk sheets. In the middle of the room was a steak dinner on the table.