056.

❝ sometimes we hate ourselves for the feelings we ignore . maybe that's the problem , we don't listen to ourselves until it's too late . excerpt , r . m . drake

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LVI : sexscapades. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᵗʰᵘʳˢᵈᵃʸ, ᵐᵃʸ ⁹ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ˡᵒˢ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡᵉˢ, ᵃˡᶦᶠᵒʳⁿᵃ.

HE USED HIS SLENDER fingers to trace the flesh of her curvy thighs, leaning forward to press his lips against it which tasted of sweet honey nectar. The aroma of her vanilla scented perfume sent him in a frenzy as his tongue reached the hem of her lace panties. She told him that she was in for an adventurous journey, and he was willing to give that to her, and then some.

He yanked the fabric with his teeth, pulling them down until they reached her moisture and melanin ankles. "If we get caught, that's your ass!" She whispered but deep down inside she enjoyed the thrill.

He only let out a devious chuckle as he separated her legs from one another, giving him full access to her womanhood. He inched towards her in a slow manner which drove her crazy. She hated the lallygagging and wanted to get down to business but he was the complete opposite.

He believed in foreplay and he was going to do just that. Majority of the men in her past were weak links and only lasted seconds due to her dominance but he was different. He was in full control over everything, something she most definitely wasn't used to.

She never expected a young man like himself to know how to tame her but she learned not to judge a book by it's cover. His lips finally came into contact with her glistening pearl which made her eyes instantly roll to the back of her head. She looked down at the male working her as if they had done this before.

He knew just the way to caress her as he blessed her with the techniques of his flexible tongue. His eyes were plastered on hers, wanting to see her every facial expression. He worked his tongue inside her entrance, rubbing against her spot once he found it-which took him no time at all.

He knew the female anatomy like the back of his hand. "I need you inside me right now." She stammered aggressively which made him stop. "You don't tell me what to do, just sit back and relax." His command sent shivers down her spine. He went right back to catering to her treasure.

He felt her throbbing against his tongue profusely, indicating he was giving her just the amount of pleasure she yearned for. He could feel himself growing at the sight of her wetness and the sound of her melodic moans. He felt like he was going to burst out of his denim jeans at any moment but that would've defeated the whole purpose of teasing.