092.

❝ thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler. ❞ excerpt , friedrich nietzsche.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER XCII : fight night, part seven. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ, ˢᵉᵖᵗᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ⁸ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ˡᵃˢ ᵛᵉᵍᵃˢ, ⁿᵉᵛᵃᵈᵃ.

I was about to lose my mind keeping positive energy due to me thinking about what transpired between me and Ricardo. My head was planted to the ground as I rushed down the hallway as quickly as possible. I didn't want to be seen getting all emotional.

My pace was faster and the journey to the restroom felt like forever. The faster I was walking, the more my mental was slipping away from me. I almost tripped over my own feet before someone quickly swept me off of the floor...literally.

I looked up and became face to face with the lifesaver. A black bandana wrapped around his shaved head- thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, a shiny silver stud on the left side of his nose which could nearly blind you, and a black and white baggy outfit.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention..I-yeah.." I stammered nervously, making a fool out of myself. He put me back on the floor, causing me to fix my wrinkled up clothing. "It's all good, don't worry about that. Just be careful next time, alright?" He leaned down and picked up one of my earrings off of the red carpet.

He stood back up and leaned forward, sliding it back in the hole of my ear. "Thank you." I rubbed the side of my neck, my cheeks turning rosy. "I didn't properly introduce myself, the name is-"

"Are you serious? I know exactly who you are. Tupac Shakur. Besides, how can I not know? You're always in the media. You're some badass, huh?" He threw his head back, laughing at my words.

"Oh, you got jokes. I guess you're right about me being in the news and everything but you know what they say, all publicity is good publicity." He gave a smooth response.

"Hm, you're probably right. But what brings you here? Let me guess, you're on the soundtrack as well?" I assumed and he nodded his head, letting me know I was indeed correct. "You do know I'm in the movie too, right?" He popped his collar in a somewhat cocky manner but it was quite hilarious to say the least.

"Yes, I've seen the trailer. It looks good." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. "Good enough to go see it?" He lowered his eyes, awaiting for my response.