╟ Chapter 164: Strange Forest ╢

Start from the beginning

"Guys...I think we're finally here" you informed your comrades.

"I-It's gigantic!" cried out Chopper in awe.

"That tallest whole cake is a castle where Big Mom lives" told Pedro.

"Nami, should we continue straight on like this?" you inquired to the navigator.

"Yes, that cape is the only place without security" Nami pointed at the southwest coast. "That's the place Pudding mentioned yesterday. We really have to thank her. If it weren't for her help, I don't know if we could've make it this far"

"....Is it me or is there somebody there?" you squinted your eyes at the coast.

A man was standing there, clad in dark and elegant pants with a white ruffle shirt. Blonde hair...Twirly eyebrows...It couldn't be Sanji, could it? Luffy didn't fail to notice him, and began to wave urgently at the cook. You were taken aback that Pudding actually did go through her word, and brought her 'husband-to-be' here. However, he suddenly disappeared in thin air, and for a moment you thought you hallucinated the whole thing.

"I don't see him...Are you really sure it was him, Luffy?" Nami asked with a frown.

"I'm sure it was!" the ebony male frowned back.

"Only one way to find out..." you said.

Pedro and Brook took the Shark Submerge, and went through the exit of Channel 3 to reach the outside. The Sunny was accosted near the southwest coast of Whole Cake Island, where it will stay until you find and get back Sanji. If Pudding was true to her words, you should have no problem concerning the ship.

"Yohohoho! I'll take Pedro-san then" Brook waved at you.

"I'm sorry, Luffy! I said I'll go on my own but I'm relying on Brook" stated the Mink, but your captain dismissed him.

"I think I can help you, Pedro-san! Infiltration is my specialty" the skeleton said, his soul coming out of his body. "I'll get a copy of the Ponegliff at any cost!"

"I'll be counting on you! Brook! Pedro! After we meet up with Sanji and Pudding, we'll be waiting for you around here" said Luffy.

"We all have to be really careful! Don't forget Pekoms' message!" Pedro warned.