Skater Boy

Walking down boardwalk you find yourself eyeing a cute skater and he notices. 

"Emma how can he be so cute I don't even understand" she shakes her head "y/n why don't you go up to him and tell him that" you give her a dirty look "I could never" he makes eye contact with you but you look away quickly.

"It can't be that obvious that I'm staring at him right?" she grabs you're hands " as you're best friend, I will always tell you the truth you are making it a bit obvious" you bite you're lip. 

"Hey" a deep voice behind you says, you jump. You turn around "hi" its him you smile brightly, you turn to look at Emma but she left. 

He smirks "I noticed you looking at me ... a lot actually" you're cheeks turn red "was it that obvious, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable-" he cuts you off.

"NO no I didn't feel that way at all" you try to hide you're blush, he picks up you're chin "I think you're beautiful" you laugh "thank you I um.. think you're pretty cute too". 

You stare into his eyes almost compelling you to kiss him but you back away "what's you're name" he sighs "I'm Jacob" you smile "I'm y/n". 

He bits his lip "beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he grabs you're hand "have you ever skated" you shake you're head "I'm too unbalanced for that" he chuckles.

"Cmon try its super fun" you get on the board and he begins to teach you "aahh Jacob" you fall and bang you're knee on the floor. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have let go of you're hand".

You get up "its ok I'm fine" he holds you by you're side holding you up. You look up at him he leans and you find yourself leaning in. 

Everything happening around you and him no longer mattered. He breaks the kiss and smiles, you see Emma waving at you "um I gotta go here's my number catch up with you later".

You run over to Emma she gives you the look "you're gonna get cuffed soon".