Food Fight

You and Jacob were mad at each other you stop talking to him, you don't know how it happened. You and your best friend ( Rosie ) go in the lunch line " there is teriyaki chicken yes " you laugh " your so weird " she smirks " I know, that what , makes me beautiful " you role your eyes playfully " eww you ugly ".

You see some of Jacob girl friends giving you dirty looks , you go and sit somewhere else so no drama happens. Jacob gives you glares you turn to Rosie " if they keep on giving me dirty looks I swear I'm gonna punch them in the face " Rosie looks up " clam down there, if you do I'll be right there cheering you on " you both laugh.

Rosie turns to look at them and they glare at her too, she turns back " oh hell no bitch, go and punch one in the face" you laugh " if they come up to me then there gonna get there ass kicked, it's between me and Jacob not Jacob, them, and me " she roles her eyes " how did you guys even get mad at each other "

You shrug your shoulders " I don't really don't know but he started to talk crap so I did the same thing back " she shakes her head " Y/N just talk to him because if you don't I'm going to get into a fight with these bitches glaring at me". A girl comes up to you " you a little slut " your surprised " what did you just say " and she walks away.

You look at Rosie " what the hell is her problem... bitch " Rosie roles her eyes " if I were you I would have told her straight up... wanna go bitch " you shake your head " nah I don't want to hurt her " Rosie smirks " okay... Y/N don't get to crazy " you smile and flip your hair all proud.

The girl comes with a bowl of food and throws it in your face, you get up " what the hell bitch you wanna go " and grab your milk and pour in on her she screams " you son of a bitch " other girls get Rosie, she gets the food and rubs it on there faces. Everybody starts to throw food at each other, the girl walks away.

You grab your teriyaki and you carrots you go where Jacob is you throw the teriyaki at the girl and throw the carrot at Jacob " what the hell, you can't be a man and come and talk to me what a asshole so instead you send one of your pets " she looks like she going to kill you " you ugly, bitchy, whore, piece of shit " you look at her weird .

" wow, you just described your self perfectly " she roles her eyes and you walk away. Jacob follows you he pins you to a locker " Y/N what the hell is wrong with you " you shrug your shoulders " nothing is wrong with me I'm perfect, so how are you " he grinds his teeth " I'm sorry okay " you role your eyes.

" guys think if they say sorry it will make it all better but in reality those are just 4 words coming out of your mouth " he looks deep into your eyes " I'm sorry I never will make the mistake of hurting you ever again, it was a rough day and I was mad I'm not really good with emotions " she smile " thank you and I'm sorry too" he hugs you tightly " I miss this princess "