Meeting Him P.2

Flashback:Your eyes widen " why did he do that " she shrugs her shoulder " nobody knows I don't even know " you shake your head " want to go and eat I'm hungry " she nods her head " the food isn't really good here but sure hopefully theirs pizza " you laugh and go to the cafeteria.

You walk in and Jacob glares at you look at Rosie " what up with Jacob his just glaring at me he looked nice in the morning " she giggles again " sorry to say this but your his next victim... but don't let his looks get to you ".

Flashback ends

You go and get your food feeling like all eyes were on you, Rosie glares back at Jacob " do you move a lot " you shake your head " I had to move because my dad got a new job " she finds a table to sit at " speak of the devil " somebody puts there arm around you, it's Jacob " hey baby girl come to my house tonight "

You role your eyes " no thanks I have better things to do than be with you " he acts shocked " that was very rude " you start to eat and he walks away. Rosie looks shocked " oh my gosh nobody has every said that to him " you smile all proud of yourself , the bell rings " damm I didn't finish my food " Rosie laughs.

She grabs your schedule " you have math I have that class with you " you walk in and the teacher sits you with Jacob he name is Mrs. Edwards she begins too talk " there is going to be a project about how many people use nuclear energy and solar energy in California your partners will be who you are sitting next to... Y/N Jacob is A student he will help you "

Your eyes widen he smirks " give me your phone " you have a confused face " why do you need my phone " he roles his eyes " to put my phone number in it so you can come to my house and work on it today " you sigh " tell me it and I can give it to you... the sooner we get this don't the better " he tells you it and the bell rings.

The day ends and you get a text from Jacob it's his address ' come around 5:3o ' you walk home and watch Vampire Diaries and get some food. You look at the time and it 5:30 you groan and tell your mom if you drive you to his house
she says yes, you get your backpack.

It wasn't far you get out of the car " bye mom I'll call you when to pick me up bye " she drives off, you walk to the porch and knock his mom open it " hello " you smile " hello, me and Jacob are supposed to work on a project together " she lets you in " Jacob your friend is here " he comes down stairs.

" thanks mom... hi Y/N " his mom gives Jacob a look " you haven't had a girl over since Sophia " his eyes widen "thanks mom bye " you go stairs to his room it looks very clean... weird. He sits on his bed " sorry about that " you give him a weird look " sorry about what " he shakes his head " never mind " you play with your fingers.

" not to be noisy but who was Sophia " he looks down " Sophia was my ex girlfriend she broke up with me and she would always come over to my house, after that I only go to girls houses easy exit anyway " you shake your head " lets just get this done and I won't have to listen to you anymore " he roles his eyes " this doesn't get done in one day you know that right " you nod your head.

" I know but a fuckboy leaves the partner all the work anyway right " he takes out a poster board " I'm not a fuckboy if you really knew me I'm not like that " he lays the board in the floor you take out you phone and do some research. He takes away you phone " I already have all the information just have to make it are own " he throws the phone back.

Your shocked " I'm sorry for calling you a fuckboy " he shrugs his shoulders " it okay I know I'm one I don't care " you both start to work on the poster you noticed that he looks at you a lot. Your almost finished the project, you call you mom to come pick you up, you get you stuff.

You look at Jacob " if you don't act like a total asshole to me at school we could be friends " he smirks " catching feeling for me princess " you role you eyes " don't call me that, and no sorry I know you like me though " he blushes but tries to pull it off " goodbye princess " you cringe " bye lover boy ".