One Dance

It was your school dance the day before thanksgiving break they always have it, but it mostly for couples who just want to grind on each other and call it dancing.

Celeste your best friend is practically making you go because she wants to go and you never leave a best friend.

She picks a dress from your closet "how about this one black skater dress" you nod your head "yea, cute."

You get dressed you curl your hair and put on black converse "want to get something to eat first" she smiles "of course."

We go to in-and-out you order and you see Jacob you sigh in wishing he was yours "what time does the stupid thing even start" she roles her eyes. 

"at 5:30" you glare at her "I could watch be watching Vampire Diaries" she shakes her head "oh well" you look up to look at Jacob and you lock eyes. 

It was as the world was just spinning around you. Celeste waves her hand in your face "earth to y/n" you break it "yea" she shakes her head whiling smiling. 

"you were looking at Jacob weren't you" you look down "are done eating" she smiles "aww... yea" we get to the dance and there playing drake. 

You go to the wall and Celeste comes after me "come on dance" you shake your head "I'm let the food settle" she comes to you. 

"Your right, cause I already feel the food coming up" you laugh and see Jacob come in with his friends they go to the floor.

Celeste goes in and starts dancing she does the catching the fish and pulling it in with you. Then you actually start liking it.

Then you see Jacob and a girl grinding on each other you have scream to Celeste that your going out side to get air.

You go outside and you see Jacob and her comes up to you "hey, y/n" you smile at him, he cuts the awkward silence "do you want to go the park."

You shake your head "sorry, I can't my best friend is inside and she was the one that wanted me to come and I can't her."

He sighs "can I lease dance with you" you look at him like his crazy "why would I dance with a guy that just got grind on" he shrugs his shoulders. 

"actually, thats why I left to come after you... please just one dance" you sigh "alright fine then Sartorius" he grabs you hand and go back in.