Asking You Out

You and Jacob are going to the park to ride your bikes you change into a old volleyball shirt that you had, with black tights and your black air max thea's. You get you bike out of the garage and wait for Jacob to come so you can go. He rides up " what took you so long " he roles his eyes "nothing don't worry about it let's just go ".

You get on your bike on the way over to the park you music and start to sing ( its an old song was on The Breakfeast Club ) " Don't you forget about me as you walk on by will you call my name " he starts laughing at you "your such a weirdo no wonder no body is friends with you" you look at him "your my friend so ha"

He smirks "okay I'm your only friend" we get to the park "you wanna race, whoever loses buys food, *cough* me " he gives you a weird look "your gonna win" you look up to the sky "yes because I just know that your gonna lose... race to are special place " he shakes his head, "well I guess will have to see " and he goes off

Your special place is were you and Jacob go to get away from the world nobody else knows where its at. You take a different rotate, you get there and you see nobody and Jacob comes riding in you get off your bike " I want in-out please " he roles his eyes " fines then baby lets go " you smile

You ride there and he pays you sit at a table the food comes and you eat in peace you finished eating. so does Jacob you look at him " you never told me why you were mad " he roles his eyes "it's nothing just stop talking " your eyes widen "are you okay you never act this way before"

He throws away the food "it's none of your business" he walks outside you won't let him go so easily you walk out "wtf are you okay why can't you talk to me about this" he sighs " you won't understand okay up so let it go y/n " he gets on his bike and leaves.

You go home feeling stupid 'he has been my best friend forever' you think. You go and take a warm shower. You wake up and put on gray sweater, white pants and converse you go to Jacob house and climb into his room.

You get on top of him and shake him like Darlene in Finding Nemo, he was about to scream but you covered his mouth, he pushes you off him, he get ups " what the hell is wrong with you Y/N " you role you eyes "why the hell did you leave me just like that what is wrong and I won't stop bugging you until you tell me ".

He sighs "okay I'll tell you but you better shut up and listen because I won't be explaining " you nod your head he grabs your hand " my... my parent are getting divorced and I don't know what happened I thought everything was fine " you give him a weird look " how to you know your parents are getting divorced "

He gives you a paper you look at the date 5/10/14 " this paper is old it was 2 years ago "he takes back the paper "what how could I not see this" you lay your head on the wall " because your dumb coming to conclusions, how come you did not look at the da- " you get cut off by Jacob slamming his lips into your surprised but you kiss back.

He whispers in your ear " I knew that was old just wanted to know what you would do, y/n I like you since we were little will you go out with me " you stay there in shock then grab him by his shirt "what the hell is wrong with you making me feeling bad... and yes" you smash your lips into his.