Breakup

You and Jacob were going your own ways he was going on tour and you were going to your volleyball tournament somebody knocks and your door you go and open it and its you best friend Rosie you can tell her anything she walks in "are you okay what's wrong".

You look down at the floor "I think me and Jacob are over we're already going are separate ways" she roles her eyes "shut up, I told you this was going to happen but no you didn't listen to me" you sit on the couch "what happens if we do break up I don't think I can go on the volleyball tournament". 

She hits you on the arm hard "I will be there for you, there will be other guys crushing your heart but you have to over come those things" your arm feels num "are you for real you just had to hit me" she shrugs her shoulders " you should talk to Jacob " .

You get your phone "but what should I say I don't know because what happens if I'm getting the wrong message and he doesn't want to break up with me" she sighs " yea that might be it but you never know, promise me that you won't get your hopes up like you always do" you text Jacob ' can I go to your house tonight '.

He texts back ' sure my parents won't be home ' you put down your phone "hopefully we don't break up because I don't think I like him I'm in love with him we've been dating for 7 months, those months would just go to the trash if we break up ".

Rosie get frustrated "you can't think about him and you don't forget about me all the great memories that were made, you can remember Jacob and all the good memories but don't let it take over you... be strong " you turn on the tv and watch Meet the Robinsons.

It 6:30 Rosie is leaving you get about hug her tight and go and go up stairs you change into a navy blue oversized sweater with boyfriend jeans and low top converse to ride your pennyboard over to his house. 

You knock on the door he lets you in you don't want to bring it up he doesn't say anything he hugs you tight like this will be the last hug " y/n I have to tell you something " you nod your head "were going are different ways and I think we should break up" you take a dip breath.

"I think so too your going on tour and I'm going to the volleyball tournament" he looks into your eyes "if you weren't going the volleyball thing we could be still be together" you raise an eyebrow "what do you mean are you saying it my fault that were breaking up" he nods his head "my fans matter more than you and I love them".

You laugh in a mad way "I understand that you love your fans but isn't there a little love for me" he grabs you hand "I should have told you earlier, but my fans " you pull your arm away "your fans your fans I know love your fans Jacob but never mind then were done " you get your pennyboard and go home, you text Rosie ' I broke my promise '.