Baby-sitting

You did baby-sitting as a side job just to make a little cash of your own. You got a message from the Sartorius family, you know Jacob from school and had a crush on for a long time.

You get dressed and walk to the address they sent. Your palms start heating up, and your heart race grows faster as you walk up the porch stairs.

The door opens quickly without even you knocking "hello" your head drops down to find a little girl smiling too happily. "Hi there are your parent inside" she opens the door wider.

"MAMI the girl is here" she screams her parents come "Hi Y/N come in sorry Isabella is a bit to happy for us to be leaving" you let out a laugh "they always are".

Then the dad comes out dressed in a tux "ready darling" the mom nods "yes, y/n the paper work is on the kitchen table and Jacob isn't home so don't worry about him" I nod.

"Have a good time I'll take care of your little one" they leave I go to the kitchen and theres just on note that reads "No rules tonight let her have fun, thank you". 

I go to her "so you have any idea what you wanna do" she just gives you a smile, then grabs your hand and runs up to her room "my brother never wants to play with me, will you".

There's a barbie set complete "yea of course I will play with you I loved playing barbie's when I was your age" she smiles at you. She starts to get tired after 9 pm she changes into her pj's.

She wants to keep playing so continue for 5 minutes, her eyes are closed you pick her up and put her to bed. She groans "no, I can still play" she tries to get out of bed but fails" you laugh.

You softly sing Best of Friends a Disney song "when you the best of friends having so much fun together your not even aware such a funny pair you the best of friends" she falls asleep.

You clean up the room and head down stairs you get message from them saying if you can stay the night their gonna stay there you had no choice so you said yes.

Its turned on the tv and decided to pull an all nighter, its 12 am and the door handle jiggles open your heart races.

Its opens turns out its Jacob "why are you in my house" you get taken back "I'm baby-sitting and have to stay the whole night" he closes the door "shouldn't you be asleep then". 

I shake my head "I wasn't prepared to stay the whole night I don't have clothes so I'm just gonna stay up" he rolls eyes "your an idiot" he grabs your hand but you pull back.

"Y/N come on, your such a baby" the way he said your name made your heart skipped a beat "uh fine" you follow him. He goes to his room you stop at the door but he pushes you in.

"Okay Y/N here are the sweaters, and hoodies chose and you can sleep on my bed" you chose them "I'll sleep on the coach" he rolls his eyes and leaves so you can change. 

You open the door once you changed, you try to walk out but he blocks he and closes it with him inside "stop I'm not letting you sleep on the coach". 

You groan "okay then sleep on the and I'll get the floor" he picks you up by the waist and throws you on the bed "stop it I'm taking the floor" you stand on his bed "no you get the bed". 

He rolls his eyes he takes off his shirt and you look away he notices it "what never seen a man with a shirt off" you laugh "sure bud a man" he gives you a look. 

He changes and you get off the bed and sit on the floor "I'm sleeping here" he groans "Eleanor no one is we're both sleeping on the bed" she turn you head so fast giving you a whip lash..

"Uhh no" he picks you again and falls on the bed with you, on top of you pinning you down, your heart is racing he gets close to your lips feeling his hot breath.

"We're both sleeping on this bed" he gets off and turns his back on you, you mimic him "we're both sleeping on this bed" you start to get up, then you feel a pair hands grab your waist.

He holds you down you turn facing him "whats the big deal with me sleeping on the floor anyways" he grabs your face "why do you wanna sleep on the floor when I'm offering you my bed".

You clear you throat "fine uh" you get lose of his grip and turn away from him, "the lights aren't even off" he claps his hands and they go off. 

You think he's fallin asleep and you turn to face him you admire his face "I can feel you staring at me" he opens his eyes you smile "I can't fall asleep" he chuckles.

"So you just stare at me" you nod "yup you sleep funny" he rolls his eyes and pulls you close "I know how to keep you busy" he slams his lips into you don't pull back. 

He gets on top of you for dominance he makes the kiss rougher wanting more every time you break it to catch your breath. "Y/N I've actually liked you for the longest will you-".

You grab his shirt and kiss him you can feel him smile and lets just say you guys had a rocky night.