Sometimes Love Is Real

P.2 of Sometimes Love Isn't Real

Its been over a mouth not dating Jacob and you would expect life would be great but wrong.

Your best friend moved away and you have to go to the same school as Jacob and see him mostly ever day. 

The alarm clock goes off and you get up and change for school you go the kitchen and bit a piece of bacon. 

You turn on the and watch it until its 7:30 you groan get your back pack brush you teeth and start walking to school. 

Someone is near you locker and its Kevin the biggest jerk out of all the school you role your eyes and push him off. 

"hey beauty want to go to homecoming with me" you sigh "why would i ever go with you" he winks.

"Your no longer with Jacob my turn" the bell rings and you go to English Jacob in that class and you don't feel like going there.

You do anyway because your parents would ground you if you didn't. You sit all the way in the back of the class and Jacob sits right next to you

"Hey could you meet me at are spot theres something I need to tell you something" you ignore him 

The school is over and you debating if you should go or not after 30 minutes you make up in your mind your gonna go

Its a near the ocean on a cliff, you use to watch the sunset there together 

You see him and go sit by him "what do you want Sartorius" he smiles "I thought you weren't gonna come thank you"

"why do want" he sigh "i want to ask for you forgiveness, i know the thing i did to you was stupid and I should of never done it..."

"I wasn't thinkinf start I thought you didn't like me anymore and it was fading" you shake your head.

"Why would you ever think that" he sighs "I don't know I'm so stupid" after 5 minutes of awkward silence 

"Yes I forgive you doesn't mine I can start trusting you again but I will be your friend then well see what happens then"

A smile crosses his face "thank you" you hug and watch the sun fade in the ocean.