Loverboy

Jacob keeps on bothering you to come to the movies with him so you finally said yes you are going to see the Boy you think he did it on purpose because you hate scary movies, you go change in a white shirt with a jean jacket, black ripped pants and your black doc martins.

You go and brush your teeth, then go down stairs you down, turn on the tv and wait for him somebody knocks on the door and you go look and it's Jacob you open it " ready to go " he asks you nod your head you walk to the movie theaters since its not to far from your house.

Jacob keeps on looking at you trying to get you to look at him but you never turn, when he finally turn away you look at him " your weird you know that right " he chuckles " your weird too so don't even " you finally get to the movie theaters.

He buys the tickets and you try not to grab on to Jacob but you can't, there was scary part and you were trying yo be brave and look but inside you hide your face in Jacobs arm. The movie finally ends and you are hungry eve though you ate all the popcorn.

He takes you to in-out you don't care what he thinks of you and order animals style fries and burger, you go in get a table and Jacob brings the food you eat quietly. You finish he throws away the trash, its a nice day today Jacob takes your hand.

" why did you finally say yes to me " you shrug your shoulders " i don't know " he smirks " do you get feelings for me " you role your eyes " in your dreams " he chuckles " some dreams do come true though soo " he looks at you.

You get to your house "bye thanks it was really nice " you walk away but he grabs you " really... maybe we can go on a second " you nod your head " yea... maybe but don't rush into things " you open your door and he comes up beyond you and kiss you on the cheek " goodnight princess " you blush and turn to see him walking away " goodnight loverboy " he winks a you.