It's Christmas Time

It's finally that time of the year again, everything just seems happier because its christmas and crazy parents buying toys for their kids.

You're at home with your little brother and parents drinking hot chocolate while watching The Grinch. 

 Some one knocks on the door and you answer it and its Jacob your best friend since pre-school "hey, Y/N I want to show you something" you raise an eyebrow.

"What are you going to show me" he chuckles "its at surprise" you role you're eyes playfully "okay, I'll go let me change and put on shoes."

You go up stairs to your room and put a sweater over your shirt and get leggings Uggs. You get your phone "hey mom and dad can I go somewhere with Jacob."

Your dad shakes his head "at this hour you want to go somewhere it is 11:30" your beg and he says yes.

You go outside "ready" you nod your head, you start to walk and he covers you're eyes "why are you doing this to me just let me know where were going."

He chuckles "okay here we are" he lets you see and its an arcade "we always played here" you laugh "yea, and I always used to beat you're but at pac-man, but we can't get in its closed."

He takes you hand "yes, we can cause I asked the manger if I could use it" you go in and everything turned on "ready to get you're ass whopped Sartorius." 

You play for a while and of course beating him a everything you sit down on a chair  "thanks for bringing me here" he smiles and pulls you up from the chair.

"I need to tell you something" you nod your head "I like you, I really like you and I want to be more than friends" he pauses.

"So Y/N will you want to be my girlfriend" you shake your head "no" he looks shocked "I'm sorry for asking I should have said-" you cut him off. 

"I'm joking I would want to be you're girlfriend" he kisses you on the cheek and you keep playing games.