He's Out of My Life

You and Jacob were going your different paths you were never together, and when you where it would always be awkward. Other girls were already hitting on him, you didn't get mad but your best friend Rosie did.

"How can he do that he doesn't even tell them to back off " Rosie says all pissed, you shrug your shoulders "I don't care, were not even together" Rosie rolls her eyes " none of of you have said I want to break up with you ".

You sigh "I want him to be happy he seems happy and plus I'm fine" she smirks " if he already has girls over him you should have guys over you too" you laugh "I thought he was the one but I was wrong" somebody bumps into you.

"sorry" they say, you look up, it was Max "sorry, oh hey Max" he looked surprised "shouldn't you be with Jacob aren't you together" you look down "oh it's kind of confusing" he smirks "come by my house like old times "

You look at him weird "thats when we were together" he chuckles "no silly when we were friends... you can come to Rosie" and he walks away you turn to Rosie "what the hell was that" Rosie looks confused.

"maybe he wants to be friends with you again" you shake you head "he's different" you get a text 'come at 5:30' you look at Rosie "should we go" she nods "it will be fun hopefully".

School ended, Rosie's at your house. You go up stairs and changed into a black shirt says "wake me up tomorrow" with a flannel, ripped boyfriend jeans, and white Addis .

You go back down stairs and Rosie smirks "damm what happened to you" you role your eyes "clam down I didn't even try" you just laugh. 

You grab your penny board and head to his house, you knock on the door Max opens it and his eyes widen you blush. He hugs you, all of his friends are there and you go say hi.

An hour has pass Max grabs you hand "come with me" you give him a strange look "okay" he takes you to his room and closes the door you turn around "why did you do that" he crashes his lips on yours.

"what the hell Max I have a boyfriend" he look down on the ground "I'm sorry I don't know what happened it just we were having a great time and it reminding me of the old days, can you forgive me".

You grab his hand "yea just don't do it again" you get a text from Jacob 'I have moved on it doesn't matter anyway since we're going are different path so were over' a tear holes down you cheek.

Max whips it away "what wrong what did it say" you let go of his hand "nothing it doesn't matter" you go down stairs and head home.