Breakup P.2

You get home and sit down on the edge of the bed "i should have never gone to his house" you whisper to yourself. You don't cry you actually have  no emotion. 

5 months have gone by your still sad about the breakup but your 'faking it til you make it'. There has been no word from Jacob your parents and friends keep asking if your okay. 

You come back with the same response every time "I better than okay I'm great" then finish it off with a smile. But on the inside your crying but you tell yourself your going to get pass this. 

The best holidays are coming up and you seem to be having a better starts to your day, some of the smiles are not fake but real now and your starting to feel emotions again. 

Your mom open the door to your room "good morning sweet heart one more day until winter break only two more exams to go" you groan "mom but I don't wanna go". 

The alarm clock goes off but you snooze it. You finally get up and put on your clothes for the day, you put something nice and warm at the same time because you and y/f/n are going ice skating. 

You get dropped off and head straight to class everyone looks at you and whispers to their people. The whole day went like that but after awhile you didn't mind it anymore. 

"Hey ready to go I'm so excited" y/f/n says while jumping up. You smile "of course how could I not be" you get to the place not many people where there but you guys feel a lot but had a good time.

You finally think your over Jacob and you look up to the sky and sigh. Y/f/n gives you a weird look "are you okay" you give a real smile "I am now, I'm going to walk home I want to enjoy the outside for a bit" she shakes her head.  

"Uhh y/n its gonna go dark real quick" you shrug your shoulders "I'll be fine" she gives you a hug and then leaves. You text your parents your gonna walk home. 

Your walking on the street Jacob lives but it didn't bother you he's just a memory now. You kick a rock looking down. 

Your hear footsteps in front of you but your concentrated on the rock "y/n" you know that voice more than anyone . . . Jacob 

You look up you make a small eye contact with him he runs to you and hugs you tightly, you hug back but lightly. " I know I hurt you badly I'm sorry so many things were going through my mind that day" Jacob says while hugging you. 

You break the hug " it's been hard but I got over . . . you" you could see on his face that hurt him. There was silence you begin to walk away, he grabs your hand. 

"It was such a dumb reason why we broke up, during the tour I could only think about you" sigh "well you got over me didn't, you never messaged me once" his eyes get watery "I couldn't I didn't know how I could when I treated you that badly."

He grabs both of your hands "I need you in my life . . . I love you" your heart stopped beating those 8 letter words that mean so much. You turn around so he can't see you cry "I need time okay I just got better okay"

A tear drop falls "I'll wait for you for however long it takes" he says, you walk away. You sit down on your porch and break down for the first time, your parents come out to comfort you. 

**********

Go show some love to @jacobxperts, great writer love the work. <3