He's Out of My Life P.3

It's lunch time and you go can find Max and Rosie. You hear foot steps behind you turn around and it's Jacob, you look at him and he turns away you give Max a strange look "why did you do that" he shrugs his shoulders "cause he was following you".

You look at him straight in the eye "hey... get in another fight with him and you're gonna be the next person getting their ass kicked" he roles his eyes playfully "shut up, want to come by my house today maybe at 5:00" you look at him strange " sure let me ask my mom though" he walks away with his other friends.

Sometimes you think this he's just playing a game with you, Rosie waves her hand in your face "are you okay why are you blacking out on me, what happened" you shake your head " nothing" the bell rings and you groan " I fucking hate math" she laughs " just go and get it over with".

Someone touches you on the stomach and it was Max "lets go to class come on" he smirks at his friends and they laugh you forget about it, you get to math and can't help but notice Max doesn't stop looking at you. The bell rings and you try to get out as fast as you can.

The next period goes by face, you go home and you get text messages from Jacob 'STOP hanging out with Max' you throw your phone and bed and it won't stop buzzing, you change into something more comfy, you turn on your tv and watch Wizard of Waverley Place you look a the time and its 4:59

You get up from you warm bed and change into a long white Nike sweater black ripped jeans and nike air max, you ask you mom and she says yes and you were hoping see said no but she didn't. You walk to his house and he lets you in all of his friends are there you go and say hi.

They are playing poker and thinking there all cool while your on the side watching Max play he smirks at his friends he grabs you're hand "I want to show you something it's in my room" you role your eyes "can't you just bring it down stairs and show me" he chuckles " no I can't move it or it will break "

He lets you in and he closes the door behind him you look at him weird "why'd you close the doo-" he cuts you off by slamming his lips into you push him off " what the hell are you doing" he chuckles "come on what did you expect" you role your eyes " I was expecting to just be friends" he smiles "we could be more than friends"

You slap him "in your imagination we will never be more than friends forget that we will never even be friends after this" you open the then he slams close you turn around he sighs " if we don't you know then I have to dye my hair pink" you laugh.

"we'll I guess your gonna dye your fucking hair pink because I will never do it with you and I'm barely 13 so no thank you" and slam the behind you don't go home but go to you special place its somewhere in the park. You go there and sit down you hear a voice behind you " I told you not to go " you raise an eyebrow "who are you"

Jacob comes from behind the tree you have a slight relief "what the hell are you doing here" he smiles "I've been waiting for you I knew that was gonna happen all along the fight everything was to lead up to that to make him look like the good guy"

You role your eyes " but you called me a slut" he sighs " yea sorry about that " you get up and walk away but he speaks again "do you think we could ever date again" you look at him "I don't know I have to learn to trust you again " you walk away and you could hear him doing his happy dance and you smile.