Jealous Boyfriend

You and Jacob and friends at the park you " hey Jacob want to play volleyball " he shakes his head " no thanks " your best friend Max is playing with you and Jacob has this bitchy face on and you don't even know why he is mad so you leave him alone.

You spike it into Max's face and he falls to the ground you laugh so hard you start crying from laughter " I'm sorry " you give him your hand he pulls you down with him and you start laughing even more " that's what you get for hitting me in the face " he helps you up and your other friends come and play to but Jacob is still not playing.

" lets play elimination " they give you a read look " wtf is elimination " you role your eyes at Max "who ever make a mistake and drops the ball is out " they all nod Max gets up " we all know who the winner gonna be " Rosie pushes him.

Max was the first one out and then soon it was only me and Rosie it was back and fourth until Max comes and spins you around and the ball falls to the ground " wtf Max I was on a role... I call a redo " Max roles his eyes " nobody likes a sore loser y/n " you punch him and he wines like a baby.

"Your the one whose the sore loser your the first one who got out " Rosie comes and pushes us away from each other " clam down babies you already who won "she starts to dance you push her she falls and laughs " sorry I didn't mean to push you so hard " you help her up.

Max nods his head " she did mean to push you hard " I role my eyes "no I didn't" he chuckles "lier why do you lie " shake you head " your so annoying you know that right " he nods his head like a dumb ass.

You look at Jacob he still looks mad you walk over to him and whisper in his ear "why are you mad" he tenses up "I'm not mad stop asking stupid question " you give him a weird look " whats wrong with you " he roles his eyes "nothing just leave me alone" he looks at Max you role your eyes.

"Are you serious... your mad because of Max" he looks down at you "your just over there being all cute how can I not be mad " you sigh " I don't like max I like you thats why I'm you girlfriend not his " he kisses you forehead "thanks I really needed ".