Memories

You woke up tried not wanting to do anything just stay in bed and watch movies you roll of your bed and go down stairs you turn off the tv and put on Pitch Perfect you go make yourself an omelet with cheeses and bacon, you finish eating and put your plate in the sink and finish watching the movie then you go up stairs.

You put on secret circle an intense part comes on and somebody texts you it's Jacob ' bored come over and play video games with me ' you groan ' sure ' you change into some other sweats and a disneyland sweater you put on your converse. You get your pennybord and you phone and ride to his house.

He opens the door and pulls you in " your gonna pull my arm one day " he laughs " I love you get mad you act like a baby " you punch him and he wines. You grab a controller your beating him at zombies " I'm going to win for the first time " he grabs the controller away from you " I don't think so " you get eaten by zombies.

" that's not fair I call a redo, sore loser " he smirks " I'm not the that winning am I " you role you eyes " Im hungry I want cake, donuts, candy, chocolate, ice crea-" he cuts you off " shut up, I have cake mix in the cabinet if you want to make the cake " you jump in happiness.

You go grab the box eggs, water, etc, you grab the stuff and crack the eggs and stir. Jacob comes behind you " thats not how you do it " he puts his hand over yours, it started to get awkward and you pulled your hand away he looks at you weird " what are you afraid of " you raise an eyebrow.

" I'm not scared of anything what are you talking about " he slams a egg on you " stop being afraid " you grab the bowl of cake mix and pour it on him he shakes his head " afraid of the truth " he grabs the water and you start backing up " I don't understand " you fall and he pours it on you, he gives you his and and you pull him down.

He flips you and he's on top of you " your afraid " you role your eyes " I'm afraid of what " he smirks " of this " he leans in and kisses you, your surprised but you kiss back. You break away " who's gonna clean this mess " you both say ' not it ' but you clean it up together.