A Promise

It was your anniversary for being together for two years he was taking you somewhere to eat you didn't know if it was going to be fancy or not.

You are sitting in a pile of clothes you grab a white burgundy stripped t-shirt dress, a light blue coat, and white high top converse, your natural hair and a necklace.

You get a text from him 'are you almost ready' you text back 'yea you can come pick me up now' you hear and a knock on the door.

You get it and its Jacob "how long have you been sitting there" he smiles "you look beautiful" you as it's the first time.

"Lets go " you get in to the car he tells the person where to go. You get to the place and it at a restaurant.

They sit you down and you sigh "this was the first date you took me on" he chuckles "yea, and you were mad because you had sweats on and a sweater."

You blush "yup, I was embarrassed" he smiles "but you still looked hot" you gasp "wow, I looked hot back then."

He chuckles "now your mine I don't need to tell you you're hot because I already now you are" the waiter comes and you order.

You finish eating and he pays which you feel really bad for he takes you to the park and you swing.

"Do you remember when we had that special moment when we didn't tell anyone we dating but we pasted by each other-" you cut him off.

"It was like we were the only two in the world" he chuckles "want to go the beach" you nod your head "yea, lets go."

You call an ober , to finally get there and you are just watching the tide and Jacob puts his arm around your shoulder.

"Lets make a promise" you look at him "a promise" he nods his head "yes a promise... lets dot this every other year."

You raise an eyebrow "but what happens if we don't even stay together for that long" he looks you at " well if we do which is mostly yes because... I love you."

You smiles "I love you too" he kisses you and it was perfect. You get to your house and jump on your bed, and go to sleep smiling.