Here Comes The Rain

It is raining in May it is so different when Jacob is gone on tour again there is no one here to kiss me or to give me bear hugs but that is when you have a social media boyfriend. 

You get up from bed and look out from the window you get on twitter and just see girls kissing him on the cheek and hugging him you sigh. You go to the kitchen and pour yourself a bowl of cereal. 

Your parent are gone at work, you have the hole house to your self you text you clean the house and its 2:51 pm you go instagram and Jacob have a post with a girl the caption says "I am finally ready to say she is my beautiful girlfriend" 

My hearts sinks we never told people we know close because he thought I would get a hate. You call him and he doesn't answer you. There was a knock at the door you open it, its your best friend Isabella she gives you a look " Y/N are you okay, I took screen shots and everything" 

You look down "I think he forgot about me" she hugs me "did you try calling him" you nod your head "yea but he didn't answer his phone" you go on his and his friends snapchat posting about him and other girl. 

Some is calling you and you look at it you look at Isabella "its Jacob" you answer it "hello" he chuckles "can't wait to see you babe" you laugh "I can't wait to see you either" you hang up the call Isabella is shaking her head "I can't believe your going to see him"

You shrug your shoulders she smiles "well good luck I have to go to a family reunion be strong little one" she hugs me and leaves 

2 hours later someone knocks on the door you sigh and open the door Jacob smiles and try's to kiss you but you move and he kisses you on the cheek. He gives you a weird look "whats wrong" you just stand there he roles his eyes "Y/N you saw the post didn't you" you nod

"Yea I did you not think I would see it" he holds you hand "it was nothing, you have to believe me" you laugh and pull back your hand "I would believe you but I saw your snapchat and your friends snapchat"

There was a period of silence you sigh "if you really like her then go with her its okay I'll be fine without you" you start to close the door "Y/N your really going to close the door on me" 

You look into his eyes "yes" you close the door he screams "Y/N" he bangs on the door "Y/N" you hear his foot steps leave in the distance lean against the door a tear falls.