He's Out of My Life P.2

You crash in your bed and start to let out of your tears you thought you were going different ways but you still cared about him all the feeling that you had for him came rushing in.

You missed school, Rosie hasn't stop calling and texting you since you left Max's house. Somebody bangs on your room you locked it but you here the door click open.

It was Rosie you said to yourself 'oh shit' she pulls the bed covers off your parent weren't home "what the hell is wrong with you, I don't have feelings for him were going are different paths" she mocked you let a tear go.

"Yes I still like Jacob deep inside of me I still love hi" she rolls her eyes "no, he doesn't care about you he never did" you shake your head "that's not true and you know that" she throws a pillow in your face.

"Is something wrong with you bitch why didn't he throw off those girls from him explain that" you just look at her "I don't know okay I thought I would be fine but I'm not" she sighs " your going to school tomorrow because the Y/N I know doesn't let a stupid guy stop her from doing something". 

She leaves you just like that, you go back and fall asleep again without eating. You wake up the next morning and out on a black sweater, light blue jeans, and converse. 

You get your backpack and go down stairs you open the door and Rosie is right there, she gives you a look " I'm sorry but I'm your best friend ain't nobody gonna hurt you " you hug her "I love you" she smiles "I love you too".

There's a crowd of people in a circle you turn to Rosie you go look and it's Max and Jacob fighting you go in and pull Max out of the fight and turn to Jacob "what the fuck is your problem" Jacob roles his eyes  shut up slut" you get up.

"You don't get to call me a slut, I'm not one of your little girl toys " Jacob leaves and Max gets up, he's bleeding he groans "ow ow I'm fine" you hit him "do that again and well be the ones fighting".

He chuckles " I needed to teach him a lesson to never to make a girl cry" you hug him tightly "shut up, your gonna get your ass kicked one day " he chuckles "that will never happen".