Forbidden Love

You brother's never let you have a boy friend once you did and they beat up the kid, your brothers are Nash, Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, and Carter.

You woke up and put on a gray-blackish sweater, black pants, with black high top converse, you grab your backpack and your phone and see your brothers fighting.

Nash yells at Carter "how could make out with the girl i like and i even told you i liked her" Carter just smiles you go to the door "okay bye" everyone stops.

Taylor goes to the window "who's that guy do we know him" you sigh "yes, you do its Jacob Matthew has already talked to him bye" Taylor looks straight at you.

You get out of the house and Jacob smiles "hey Y/N your brothers stopped you again" you nod your head "yea their never gonna leave me alone" he chuckles "so who are you going to the dance with".

You shrug your shoulders "I don't know who ever has the guts to cause of my brothers" he smirks  "any guys who ever asked you" you smile while shaking your head "okay not any guy".

He smiles "meet me in the park after school" you give him a strange look "sure, let me just... nevermind" we get to school and the bell rings you go to all of your classes the last bell rings you wonder what Jacob was gonna tell you at the park.

'is he gonna ask me to the dance' you have always liked Jacob but you never knew if he felt the same well and because you don't want to mess up you're friendship.

You get there and you see Jacob and walk to him "so what did you want to talk about" he takes a breath "Y/N do you want to the dance with me and not just as friends as a couple"

He takes a minute "I have always liked you but i have never had the gut to tell you  because i don't know if you felt the same way and not because of your brothers" you smile.

"Of course I like you too" he has a bright smile on his face "forbidden love" you laugh "forbidden love" and he kisses you softly.