True love

You never understood true love your parents divorced with you were 4 and ever since then you didn't care anymore what love was about you live with you mom, she always on business trips or at work so you never see her but when you do she's always sleeping.

Your waking down the wall way with you best friend Rosie, you see couples kissing hugging " whats the point you gonna break up anyway " she laughs " your so mean I'm going to record you one day and show that on your wedding day " you role your eyes " are you going to the dance " she shakes her head.

" no, if your not going to go then there no point because a guy hasn't even asked me " you see a guy coming towards Rosie " your gonna change your mind about that " and you back away going to your next class. It was science you hate the teacher and the kids in there.

The teacher is so boring and you sit all the way in the back so he never notices you, someone is throwing papers at you, he throws one at your head and you look at it ' come to the gym after school ' you look to see who throw the paper but nobody seem suspicious.

It was after school you came a little late you see Jacob there alone and you thinking in your head ' please no don't do it please no ' he throws a basketball to you and you catch it " what do you want Sartorius " he chuckles " lets play a game just me and you" you give him a weird look.

" what game I don't like to play games with you " he smirks " if you can make just one basket then you don't have to come to the dance with me but if you don't make one then you come to the dance with me " you role your eyes "alright lets to this " you drop your stuff and he does tricks with the ball.

" I'll go easy on yo- " you cut him off " enough with the chat ready to get beat " you take the ball away from him and you don't make any shots he looks at you " I'll pick you up at 7:00 look decent please " he gives a necklease you groan " why did I make a deal with a fuckboy " you get your stuff and go home.

You text Rosie ' I'm going tonight to the dumb dance help me ' you go to your room and somebody comes in screaming " who asked you... tell me " its Rosie " it was Jacob no he didn't ask me we played a game and I loss you I have to go " she smirks " you just gave in... You like him " and she punches you.

" I do not... Okay maybe just a little " she jumps up and down " lets make you beautiful " you laugh. You pick out a classic blue dress and flats, Rosie looks at you weird " I'm sorry no you can not were that " she give you a black crop drop dress that's cute, white heels, and a little bit of make up.

It's 6:45 Rosie all ready left you hear a knock you open the door and its Jacob he looks at you like your angle " stop weirdo " he grabs your hand " lets go baby girl " there's a limo and you feel these thing that makes you happy that you never felt it before and your really happy you look at Jacob " you cleaned up good " he smirks.

" so did you, wow I never noticed how beautiful you are " you blush and look away. You get there and you find Rosie and Jacob goes somewhere " hey where's your date " she looks at you weird " where's yours " you shrug your shoulders " I don't know and I don't care " she shakes her head.

" Yes you do care go and find him, mines getting food " you go and find Jacob flirting with a girl you role your eyes and go to the second floor and get fresh air, somebody comes behind you " hey baby girl what are you doing up here " you move away from him " nothing I'm fine " he chuckles.

" I know girls what's really wrong " you raise an eyebrow " you sure " he nods his head " okay, what I don't understand is you bring a girl to the dance and you flirt with another girl because the first girl isn't feeling you needs" you walk away and he there in shock not knowing what to do.

You walk to your house then you hear foot steps and start walking faster the, it starts walk faster " stop walking fast it's me y/n " you turn around " what do you want " he grinds he's teeth " I'm sorry for being a jerk I don't know how to do this " you role your eyes " stop lying " he shakes his head.

" I'm not lying please " you nod you head " okay go talk " he looks at you deep into your eyes " I really like you it's just that I don't know how to act around you " he leans to kiss you and you lean into.