Sometimes Love Isn't Real

You were always a lover for the love movies The Proposal, 10 things i hate about you, Sleepless in Seattle and a hole lot more but you knew that they were never true util you met Jacob.

Someone knocks on the door you open it and it was Jacob you raise an eyebrow  "what are you doing here i didn't know you where coming over"  he chuckles "because i didn't tell you".

You laugh "true what did you come for" he smiles "just do see the most wonderful person in my life" you have a weird feeling "Jacob what going on I don't understand".

He laughs to him self "lets go somewhere special just me  and you together like old times we never see each other a lot anymore" your eyes widen "all of sudden your not busy anymore" he shakes his head"

"Nope I'm free for all of today get dressed nice I'm going to take you somewhere fancy" he winks and leaves you go to your room and take a shower. 

You put on a black dress with white wedges and you curl your hair  with a little bit of make up you go down stairs and Jacob is taking forever so you don't rush him.

An hour has passes and Jacob has still not came so you decided to walk to his house he isn't home you wait behind his mom car, a car pulls up and girl comes out with Jacob.

He smiles at her and gives her a ring "I love you so much even though I'm 14,  i can't lose you will you take this as a promise ring to be forever mine" they  kiss and the girl walks away.

You pretend to be coming from the back of his house "hey Jacob i was knocking on the door but you didn't answer so I went to the back" he tense up.

"Yea sorry , I came in this cab to pick you up at your house but you weren't there so I came here i thought you ditched me" you laugh "oh no i would never" he smirks.

"good let me get something inside so we can go" you nod your head. We get to the restaurants and it look like an expensive place, you sit down and the waiter comes by "welcome Mr.Sartorius and Ms. L/N"

You smile "hello yes can i can the most expensive dish please" Jacob eyes widen "can i get a steak and water please" you both finish you food and get back in the car.

We get to his house and we get out he looks me straight in the eye "Y/N I love you so much even though I'm 14 I can't lose you take this promise ring-" you cute him off.

"To be forever mine" he just standing there stocked you sigh "no i will not who do think I am" his eyes titches "so you used me to buy you 100 dollars of food" you nod your head"

"Yea just like you used me, hurts doesn't it" you punch him and start walking home and Jacob is yelling your name but you don't turn around.

You get home and scream in you pillow a tear falls then more tears start to fall.

L= last N= name