Cooler Than You

You were never the girl to be in the 'cool' crowed you had a small group of friends that and had your back and you had there's. You always liked Jacob but he never noticed you until today, you and him had to do a science project, about the people who worked on the periodic table.

He asked you to come to his house to work on the project. You put on a white crop top, black pant overalls, and doc martins. You were hungry, you grab a pot and put water and wait till it boils, you made cup-a-noddles and watched Sleeping Beauty. Once your done you throw it away and get you pennybord and go to Jacobs house.

You get there and knock on the door he opens it and he tells you to come in. No one is here and it kind of awkward "so should we work on the project " he chuckles " yea sorry " he leads you to his room he closes the door and you take out you phone " I got some of the information already did you get the poster board " he smirks.

" you sure you want to do that not something else " you shake you head " I just want to finish this and don't have to worry anymore " you look at him weird he looks dip into your eyes " come on I know you want to kiss me I know you want to" he leans in you slap him " what the is wrong with you " you walk out of his room.

You go back to your house and finish the project you get a text ' hey I'm sorry I didn't know ' you role your eyes ' how did you get my number ' he texts back fast ' I know people who know you, just here me out okay ' you don't know what to say, you text him an hour later ' fine what do you want '

You get nervous for no reason like his going to say something stupid he finally texts back and it's like a paragraph 'you don't understand my parents are going to something there going to regret I don't even know and I'm scared nobody know this about me because I have no one to talk to, please come back tomorrow at 9:30 don't tell anyone about this " you sigh

" why did you tell me we don't even know each that well " he doesn't text back you go to sleep watch the vampire diaries. You wake up and got take a warm shower you get out and put on you undergarments and burgundy baseball shirt, light blue pants and white high top converse.

You look at the time and its 9:15 you made eggs and bacon for yourself since your parents were on a business trip. You finished and walked to his house your walking back and forth then you finally knocked on his door he opens the door and lets you in " why did you want me to come here is this a trick " he shakes his head.

" my parents were in a fight before you came and when that happens I usually call a girl over so we can- " you eyes widen " thanks I don't need the whole story " he chuckles " sorry " you look at him weird " what I don't understand is you " his mom walks by " lets go to my room " you nod your head.

" I already finished the project " he looks at you weirdly " what the hell is wrong with you how can you do that in one day " you shrug your day " I was mad, and bored and it was super easy " he grabs your face " your weird you know that right " you nod your head all confident.

You turn on his tv and go to disney channel and High School Musical was playing and you got all happy Jacob groans "please no turn that off " you starting singing to him " you are the music in me na na na you are the music in me " he grabs you face and smashes his lips into yours you kiss back. " sorry " he turn away you punch him soft " it's okay " turn his face and kiss him.