Chapter 22

Edmund lost his balance and instinctively he grabbed the closest thing , my waist . He dragged me down with him . I splashed some water in his face . " Way to go , Ed , now we're both soaking wet " I scolded , getting up and making my way toward the shore .

Edmund grabbed my hand , " hey ! " he looked down and turned red , he let go of my hand before continuing " you're the one who pushed me , it's your fault "

" turned to him , " alright , alright . I'm sorry I blamed you " he opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off , " and I'm sorry you're so light even I could push you over "

His eyes darkened , " why you little-" he splashed water all over me . I gasped from the cold .

Splash ! Water had soaked Edmund's hair and shirt . He slashed me again . I sent another wave of water his way .

"Stop that right now ! " felicity's voice made us freeze . Rodger mumbled " it was just getting good " but felicity ignored him . "Both of you apologies right now , sit down , and have a civil conversation while you dry off ! "

"She's like Carla from fairy tail " I mumbled under my breath . I turned to Edmund who had his brows turned up in confusion , " oh right , you don't know fairy tail "

Edmunds POV

"Cinderella , Snow White and red riding hood , they're fairy tales " I said . She gave me a look of annoyance " not fairy TALE , fairy T-A-I-L , it's an anime . "