Chapter 4

In the blink of an eye , you were answered by a spoonful of peas . You shrieked and grabbed whatever was on the nearest plate .

Lucy , Susan and peter were screaming and dodging , you hear Caspian say ,"if you can't beat them join them " and launch what look like a pie at peter who returned the favour with a bowl of pudding .

Soon it was Lucy , peter and Edmund against Susan , Caspian and yourself . You refused to let the prick known as Edmund Pevensie win this . You weren't only fighting because he insulted your stories he reminded you of what happened before you came to Narnia . "They aren't REAL !" Those words kept replaying in your mind .

Suddenly everyone froze and turned to Edmund . He gave them a suspicious look . "What ? " he asked furrowing his brow .

"Oh just this " your voice came from behind him . He turned around quickly and practically face planted the lemon cheesecake you were holding .

He wiped the tart out of his eyes . And held his hand out to you , " Truce ?" You pretended to think for a second before swiping a bit of cheesecake off his nose .

" Truce  " you smiled before licking the dessert off your finger .

"What's wrong ?" He asked alarmed . "It's sour just like your personality " you said . Everyone laughed and Edmund gave you a joking glare . You nearly forgot what the argument was about , that was until Edmund apologised .

"I'm sorry I called your fan fiction foolish , remind me never to get on your bad side again " he said

"You are forgiven , cheesecake face " you laughed . He smirked "are you calling me delicious ? " you smacked his arm before heading off to clean yourself up .

He stayed with a sweet (pun intended) smile on his face as you walked away . 'She's something else' he let out a longing sigh 'wait what's this ? Do I have feelings ? For her ?' He quickly shook his head and headed off to get cleaned up .