Chapter 17

⚠️ spoilers for hunger games 

Caspain led you to Susan's room , explaining that she'd help you get ready for the fight later today . " I'll take these to the kitchen , don't worry , " he said and knocked on the door .

He was halfway down the hall when Susan opened the door . " back so soon ?" She asked .

" yeah , I was wondering if you could " "help you get ready for your childish fight with Peter , I would love to " she finished your sentence and grabbed your hand . You'd been dragged along a lot today so you weren't surprised when she let you to an armoury . She showed you how to properly hold a sword , you pretended to listen .

( choose one of the two outfits )

"Hey (Y/N) !" She waved her hand in front of your face

"Hey (Y/N) !" She waved her hand in front of your face . You snapped out of your daze . 'Huh?'

" do you really think I'm the best person to show you how to do this ?" She asked fidgeting with her braid .

You jumped off the stool you'd been seated on " are you kidding ?! You're the original katniss !"

Her face contorted in confusion " who ?"

You grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto the chair .

" it all started with a day in the woods ...."

You packed as many subplots , facts and theories into this explanation as you could . The hunger games was one of your first fandoms and you were going to give it justice .

" Gale is her best friend and more compatible , why'd she choose Peter ? He seems to be nothing but trouble in the arena " Susan sassed .

You took a deep breath , " FIRST OF ALL ITS PEETA AND SECOND : he's the perfect combination of sweet , tough and shy and he's loves Katniss and DID I FORGET TO MENTION HE DIDN'T KILL HER SISTER "

You took another breath " sorry I snapped at you , that was uncalled for , sorry "

" apology accepted , now lets go kick my brother's arse " she smiled .