Chapter 3

You were currently submerged in a book you'd taken off one of the shelves in your room while waiting for reepicheep .

It was a painfully long time before the door finally creaked open and revealed a rather large mouse .

"Reepicheep !" You yelled excitedly , he sighed 'a hugger ' he held up his tiny arms and let you hug him . You were surprisingly warm and he hugged back cautiously .

"I'm not a ticking time bomb no need to be so cautious " you laughed

"I wouldn't be so sure " he mumbled before you set him down and followed him out the door . You took many turns through hallways full of tapestries , artefacts and paintings .

A particular artwork of a lion had caught your eye . It made you feel safe and at home in the world you had always longed to be in .

" Aslan " the mouse said snapping you back to reality . "He's beautiful " you said still looking at the painting .

"Indeed he is but we can't stare at this all evening , you have a dinner to get to "

You continued walking , in a few minutes you came to a large oak door with two guards outside if it , they were half bull , half man , all intimidating .

"New daughter of eve here to have dinner with the pevensies " reepicheep announced .

They opened the door and as you walked through one of them said "don't be nervous kid , you'll be fine " truth be told you were more likely to get a classic anime-nosebleed from all the excitement and not nervousness .

Your eyes immediately fixed onto a table with enough food to feed 50 people . You didn't notice the pevensies until Caspian let out a loud cough .

"Welcome to Narnia , miss . It is my duty as high king to ensure that you have a pleasant stay here and that you feel at home " Peter said . You fangirled a little as Susan and Lucy curtsy to you while the boys bowed .

"Well then , shall we have dinner ?" Peter asked as he guided you to the table . Peter sat in between Susan [right] and Edmund [left] . Lucy sat in front of her eldest brother . Caspian was kind enough to pull out your chair for you before going to sit in front of Susan . You all loaded your plates and dug in .

"So , {Y/N} , tell me about yourself " Peter said taking a sip from his goblet .

"well there really isn't much to know "

"What are your interest ?" Caspian specified

You thought for a moment "I like reading "

Susan nearly jumped out of her chair . "Really ?! Which genre ?! Whose your favourite author !? Do you like reading about-"

"Fanfiction " You cut her off

"I'm afraid I don't understand " she said

"Oh fanfiction , its stories that regular people write . You can read about characters you like from other books and even put yourself in the story my personal favourite , I was going to read one before I ended up here "

"Now that's just foolish " you heard a certain brunette chuckle

You glared daggers in his direction "what was that ?"

"Oh I just said that your rather fool-" Edmund was stopped by a handful of mash potatoes hitting his face .

"Now whose foolish ?" You smirked