Chapter 13

You closed the door behind and turned on your heels .

A hand clapped against your mouth and pulled me into a dark corner . You squirmed , punched and kicked before you realised it was useless to struggle .

"Ouch" a familiar voice said .

"Oh Shitzu puppies , Edmund , don't scare me like that ! Why are you being so sneaky ? " You whisper yelled turning to face the just king .

He cracked a goofy smile and the tips of his ears turned pink " I wanted to show you something . " he grabbed your hand and led you to a marble statue of a man holding a glass of wine and pulled you onto the pedestal .

"Where are we going ?" You questioned , looking rather puzzled . He smirked but did not answer and tipped the goblet slightly and the statue turned .

The movement was so sudden . You grabbed onto Edmunds shirt instinctively and buried your face in his chest .

~ Edmunds POV ~

She was so close . I felt my face heat up slightly as the statue came to a stop .

She looked up at me , her (e/c) eyes shining in the dimply lit tunnel . And I'll admit It took me a few minutes to pull myself out of her mesmerising orbs .

"This way " I said simply , leading her down the passage . It was a quiet walk and I enjoyed the feeling of her hand in mine as I took her on an adventure .

We emerged at the edge of a cliff , ruins of a tower ladened the grass , the moon at its peak and the ocean waves thrashing unapologetically below us .

" you talked about galaxies and space with such wonder " I began "I thought I'd show you the perfect spot for star gazing."

Her once inquisitive face morphed into one of pure astonishment . She didn't say anything , she just stared at the sky in bewilderment .

Despite the thousands of beautiful twinkling spots above me I wasn't looking at the sky . No , the look on (Y/N)'s face was more amazing than any nebula .

And at that moment I knew for sure : I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl .