Chapter 19

" you'd make an excellent knight , { Y/N}  " Peter complimented as you walked back to the pavilion . Lucy , caspian and Susan were beaming and evelloped you in a group hug . " you were great " caspian said once everyone let go . 

Edmund smiled and clapped , " what should your prize be ? " You didn't even think about prizes , it was fun . All you wanted was a good time . " well , " asked Peter " you can have anything you want " 

You smirked , " anything ?" 

" you name it ." Peter said 

Caspian eyed you suspiciously , then turned to whisper something to Susan . She smiled and bent down whispering to Lucy . She laughed , a loud belly laugh . Everyone looked at Lucy as if she'd gone mad . She coughed awkwardly before turning to peter . She pulled at his sleeve and he knelt down so she could whisper to him . 

He nodded " we'll sure if Edmund is up for it " and at that moment you noticed caspian whispering to Ed . The dark haired king nodded and smiled . You raised an eyebrow , silently asking him what was going on . He responded with a wink . 

" What were they planning ? " You wondered to yourself . "We should ask her " caspian said to the group . They all nodded and turned to you . You'd be lying if you said that didn't make you anxious .  " have you ever attended a ball ? " 

Your eyes grew wide . Edmund laughed , " that's a no . " Susan elbowed him in the stomach " what about we throw a ball and celebrate your victory ?" 

An idea crossed your mind , " alright but peter has to say : {Y/N} {L/N} is the greatest person slash genius . " Peter's face skewed " why ? Is this one of those fandom references everyone keeps talking about ?" 

You smiled " yes , it's from Brooklyn 99 . I'll tell you about it over supper . " you gestured to the door " Shall we ? " 

As you walked to the dining room you couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to what they said . There's no way Lucy laughed because they were planing a ball . There was something they weren't telling you , but what ?