Chapter 18

"Its simple , " Lucy said . She was going to be game keeper because she was the most unbiased person in the group. " You and Peter will turn back to back . Then you'll take ten steps forward and then-" "like Hamilton !"

" Is that another fandom ?" Susan asked , she had returned with Caspian to the dulling ground . "Whats a fandom ?" Lucy asked .

"Something we'll discuss another time " a voice boomed , Peter had arrived . Edmund walked behind him holding his sword .

" Are you ready for this ?" Peter asked . You nodded , Peter walked into the ring ,"Ill go easy on you , you know cause you're a girl ."

Edmund laughed and Lucy punched him hard in the stomach , he groaned in pain . She was stronger than the pink dress made her look . Caspian looked ready to murder Peter . Susan scoffed and rolled her eyes .

You walked into the ring and raised your sword to his neck , " if you want to loose , go ahead "

"Alley!'' Lucy yelled . Remembering her instructions , you and Peter turned bak to back and stepped forward . "One , two , three , four , five , six , seven , eight , nine , TEN!!"

You turned . Peter lunged at you but you dodged . You thrusted but Peter blocked . " you're not bad for someone who hasn't had training " Peter remarked .

"When did I say I didn't have training ?" Peter raised an eyebrow , "I fenced in primary school " you clarified . Peter nodded , looking impressed .

Two more minutes past, and both of you began to tire out. Peter swung again , you ducked and swiped your leg out, catching Peter in the shins and sending him flying.

he fell to the ground , a gasp came for the spectators . You walked over to him and pointed the tip of your sword to his throat .

"Ha," you said. Even so, you held out a hand, which he accepted, and got up.