Chapter 7

I turned around to knock on her door but received a shocking surprise .

"Hello Edmund " I jumped back in fright

{Y/N} was leaning on the door frame with a smirk . Did she hear the conversation ? Please tell me she didn't hear Peter's last comment .

"Thanks " she said standing up straight while I clutched my chest , feeling anxious . Did she hear what I said ?

"What am I being thanked for ?" I asked once I finally composed myself .

"For saying I'm smart and funny , and quote on quote , not to mention beautiful "

"Technically , Peter said that "

"Technically you said it was a good description "

A moment of silence passed , I didn't know what to say she'd heard the entire conversation , she was-

"You little eavesdropper "

"No no no " she shook her head " beautiful eavesdropper "

I looked down at my feet , my cheeks heated up .

~ normal POV ~

His face turned as red as Nathaniel Kurtzberg's hair it was kinda adorable you thought it unfortunate when his red completion faded and he was left with his usual pasty skin .

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously

"You look lovely in your pyjamas " he gestured to the white night dress I had on .

"Um...... thanks"

"Are you blushing ?"

"N-no " you defended

"And now your stuttering " he raised a sly brow "why is that ?"

"I don't - I don't know "

"There it is again that nervous stutte-"

"What are you gonna say it's adorable and then tell me you love me ?" You teased

"Hey don't turn this back to me liking you , why you stuttering and blushing huh ?" He asked in a Sirius tone .

"What at you implying ?" You asked raising  an eyebrow

"That you like me too " he stated as though it were a fact .

"No I don't "

"Yes you do "

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Fine , prove it and go on a date with me "

"Fine I will-  "

"great I'll see you tomorrow behind the castle in the meadow by the stream  " he said triumphantly

" wait what ? You tricked me "

He simply smiled before walking away . "I'll see you at breakfast , goodnight "

You were too dumbstruck to answer and thought it best you just sleep and prayed you wouldn't regret tomorrow .

Maybe he isn't so bad after all