Chapter 2

As the servants let you wash, you could hear them talking about a New Prophecy, and how you were the finale Daughter of Eve, and that you were the last piece to the puzzle to bring either peace or total destuction to Narnia, and that you could fix everything, or burn eveything to the ground.

"What? Why me?!" You thought as you stepped out of the tub, grabbed your towel and walked out from behind the wooden divider, making your way to lean closer to the door to hear their conversation.

Just as you pressed your ear as close as humanly possible to the thick, mohagany door that seperated the washing room from the bedroom, the servant girls opened the door, allowing you to fall straight forward.

With a sharp gasp and a yelp, you landed flat on your face. You groan, holding your towel tightly around you.

The servant girls helped you up, while apologizing numerous times. "It's fine, that's, what I get for eavsdropping." You said embarrassed.

"No, it's my fault, I should have knocked, forgive me." She said bowing her head down.

"There's no need to apologize, really, it's okay." You insisted.

She mumbled another apology and told you that she has prepared your dress.

After she combed your (H/L) (H/C) hair, she styled it how you had requested it.

You felt the soft fabric of your new dress, as you spun around in it in awe, laughing to yourself just being content in your chamber. You were in there for about 30 minutes, but to you, it felt like an eternity!

That contentment didn't last too long. And you only grew more and more curious as the seconds ticked by, I mean you are in Narnia for crying out loud! You didn't want to be stuck in a room, no, you wanted adventure! So you walked towards the huge door, and had a firm grip on the handle, and as soon as you were about to turn your hand toward the left of the door, a knock echoed.

You, not expecting it, slighly jumped, and stepped back. "who is it?" You were going to answer, but quickly realised that it would be smart if you checked first.

"It's only me, Lucy . May I came in ?" She said through the door.

You sigh in relief. "It's (Y/N), and yes, you may come in Queen Lucy " you fangirled quietly .

"Thank you, (Y/N). What a beautiful name." She smiled as she came in , "no need to be formal just call me Lucy or lu for short "

"Thank you." You smiled back.

"My eldest brother and sister , Peter and Susan would like you to invite you to dinner , it would be so much fun and we'd be glad to have you , will you join us ?"

"You and Peter , wanna have diner with me?" You asked surprised.

"Yes. We'd would be honored, if you joined us."

"But, I'm a nobody, and-"

"Well I can help you if you need a little advice on being ladylike though Susan is better at this I think I could help " she said with a smile

"I've seen princess diaries about half a million times , I think I'll be alright " you said "but i could use some words of encouragement to soothe the anxiety "

"Well of course , Peter always tells me to just be myself " she beamed

"That's such a cliche line but hearing it from you right here in Narnia makes it special " you fangirled out loud .

She gave you a kind smile "it may be cliche but it always works " she beamed heading for the door "I'll send reepicheep to bring you to the dining hall later " she waved before leaving .