Chapter 6

Edmund's POV

I watched as they walked down the halls , chatting happily , oh how I envied peter . They reached her room thank Aslan the torture was over . He bowed and -WAit is her going to kiss her hand ?!?!?  My mind screamed at me to stop him.

His lips were just about to touch her warm , delicate SNAP OUT OF IT I scold myself before stepping out of my hiding place and yelling "Peter !"

They both turned to me slightly alarmed I really didn't care the only important thing is that he didn't kiss her hand .

"What is it Ed ?" Peter asked slightly irritated .

"um........ I need to um........ I need to speak you .......... about something .................... important "

"Are you asking him or telling him ?" {Y/N} mocked .

"This doesn't concern you I was addressing peter " what was that ? She'll hate me now , what's wrong with me ?

"Alright then " she said sounding very offended "well excuse me your majesty I'll see myself out " she opened the door to her room .

"I apologise for my idiot of a brother " Peter said through gritted teeth .

"It's fine " she walked into her room and closed the door .

"What the hell is your problem Ed ?!" Peter asked glaring at me .

I glared right back " my problem is that your flirting with {Y/N} "

"I wasn't flirting with -Wait "

"What ?"

"Do you like {Y/N} ?"

"What ? NO !  have you gone insane ?! I've known her for like an hour !! "

Peters face twisted into a smug grin "so you wouldn't mind if I courted her ?"

"You can't court her !" I yelled

"Why not ? She's smart and funny not to mention how beautiful she is , we'd be perfect togeth-"

"Just because you're high king doesn't mean she'll fall for you , I'd be a better match for -"

"So you admit you like her ?"

"You tricked me !"

"You do like her and you've only just me her . Don't worry about me stealing your girl , I was just being a good host to our guest "

"Really ? because you gave me a pretty good description "

We both laughed . He punched my shoulder and I retorted by doing the same .

"If you want her to like you back , you have to stop being so rude "

I thought for a moment "I'll apologise "

"Good , as they say in Americans : go get her tiger "

"Okay please don't ever say that again "

"I can't make any promise, I have to go tuck Lucy in " he started walking away "use protection !" He yelled .

What the hell Peter ?!?!  I turned to knock on her door but