Chapter 35

[ y'all thought i was a cameo , nah bro , i'm relevant . . . actually I'm just a plot device ]

" who is she ? " Susan asked as Caspian ushered a small brunette into the room . HE smiled " This is Bianca , she's psychometic . " Susan scoffed , earning a scowl right back from Cas . " She predicted Edmund running away . He brushed against her in the hallway that night . She saw his memories , him packing his bag and looking at a map . She told me about it and - " " and why didn't she tell us ?"

Bianca stepped forward to defend herself " , because you wouldn't believe that I see people's memories upon contact . " An annoyed huff was Susan's last reply before Caspian took the floor . He explained how Bianca would read Edmund for any clues about where they were taken . " But I was unconscious for the travelling part , " claimed . Bianca smiled , moving to stand next to him " , your mind maybe but your body should be as readable as any other object . " She placed a hand on his and closed her eyes . Her eyelids began to flutter rapidly . Bianca saw the cell they put him in , the spot where he fell out of a cart and they hoisted him back into and the scenery they passed .

She opened her eyes again " , near the stone table at the edge of glass water creak . There's an ancient ruin you won't see on any map but I can mark it for you . " She seemed a tad too pleased with herself . Peter was quick to believe . He started talking about gathering troops but Bianca objected . " No , " she silenced him " , the five of you should go now , travel quickly . The witch's sister has plans but not much security . The sooner you get there the better . "