Chapter 11

Edmund walked you to your bedroom door "goodnight {Y/N} , may the force be with you " he joked before walking off .

"Hey Edmund !" You called after him

"Yeah ?"

"You forgot something "

He gave you a perplexed look walking back to the spot next to you "what did I-" you cut him off with a kiss . Sweet and innocent. Tender and loving .

He pulled away before mumbling "that's cliche"

"well if you don't like the kiss you can always have it back"

His ears and cheeks turned a colour that reminded you of a hoodie worn by a young Latino boy you knew (let me know if you get that reference) . You laughed before heading to bed "goodnight Edmund the just "

His cheeks went darker . His title rolled of your tounge so beautifully . He placed a hand over his mouth , still a blushing mess , before walking back to his room .

He pulled out a piece of parchment and dipped his quill in ink . He started scribbling vigorously.

"I take it the date went well ?" Came Susan's voice from the door .

~meanwhile~

"Took you long enough" said Caspian sitting on your bed , arms crossed "what was that I heard about a kiss ?"He had a cold expression .

"Nothing dad " you said heading to the vanity and untying your hair "I'll see you at dinner "

He sighed "okay , that was a little too harsh . Did you enjoy yourself ?"

"Yes , very much "

"Did he do anything , out of line ?"

You gave Caspian a harsh glare "no " turned back to the mirror " we just talked "

"And by talked you mean ..."

"Talked " you said simply "about fandom stuff "

He gave you a quizzical look "fandom ?"

And so for the second time that day you explained what a fandom , ship , otp , canon and LGBTQ+ was . It was much shorter than your previous explanation with Edmund . You left out the mentionable ships *cough* Klance *cough*

But once you'd finished it was time for supper and caspian had escorted you .

When you arrived Lucy had a wide smile on her face and Peter was smirking . You noticed Edmund and Susan's absence immediately.

"So " Peter started with a smug expression "shall we talk about your date ?"