Chapter 7 - They Need Us

(Elizabeth Hurley as Queen Aurora)

Anna

I wake up early in the morning and decided to practice my sword fighting. As I was practicing with my sword, I heard a slight sound, I turn around and attack until I see Oreius, raising his sword at me.

"Very good. You were alert like you always have been," Oreius says and I continue to attack as he blocks my every move. In the end, I defeat him and he had a smile on his face. "Well done, princess."

"Thank you. I learned from the best," I smile at him. 

"I came to tell you that Edmund and Queen Aurora has arrived and they are well," Oreius says.

Mother is here?! In excitement, I put my weapons down and run back to the camp and see Father with Edmund and Mother as they were talking.

Mother looks the same. Long brown hair, the same height as me, and hazel eyes. Peter was looking at them from a distance and I stood by his side. "When did they get here?" I ask him.

"About ten minutes ago. Since then, they were with Aslan," Peter responds. I hear footsteps coming out of the tent and see Susan, Lucy, and Emma walking out of the tent and they look over at Edmund and Mother with Father.

"Edmund!" Lucy exclaims in excitement but Peter stops her. 

"Anna, is that your mother?" Susan asks me. I nod.

"She's really pretty," Emma said. "Yes, she is," I agree with her.

Edmund and Mother and her face lit up when she sees me. They both look at Father and he let them go. Edmund walks down the little hill while Mother walked alongside Father and stand in front of us.

Edmund knew that what he did was wrong to sneak off and go to the White Witch and that's why he wouldn't look at us in the eyes as he felt guilty.

"What's done is done. There is no point to speak to Edmund about what is past," Father says and left.

"Hello," Edmund says awkwardly but that awkwardness vanishes when Emma and Lucy run and hug him. Edmund hugs her back and from then on, I knew that Edmund has changed. They both separate Susan and I went over and hug him as well. We also separate.

"Are you alright?" I ask him. 

"I'm a little tired," He responds. 

"Get some sleep," Peter tells Edmund.

Without saying a word, Edmund walks towards Peter's tent to get some rest. 

"And Edmund?" Peter calls out to his brother and he turns around to face him. "Try not to wander off," Peter jokes with him, and Edmund smiles and disappears into the tent.

I meet my eyes with Mother and her eyes were glistening with tears. "Mother."

She outstretches her arms out to me, "My darling." I run into her arms and hug her. After so many years, I finally see my mother and will get the mother love from her that I have been yearning for years.

"I'm so glad you're home, my darling," She tells me. 

"Me too." I let go of her and check to see if she's alright. "Are you alright, Mother?"

"I am well," She says. "Mother, this is--"

"Peter, son of Adam. Susan, Emma, and Lucy, daughters of Eve. Welcome to Narnia. I am Aurora, Lioness of Narnia, Wife of Aslan, Queen of Narnia, and.....Mother of Adrian and Anna."

"It's an honor to meet you, your Majesty," Susan bows. 

"Please, call me Aurora. Aslan told me that you all did not have breakfast yet. Why don't you all go and have breakfast?" Mother says.