- too protective

[word count: 233]

"go away klaus" you said annoyed, walking down the sidewalk and huddling yourself in your light jacket.

"you know i can't do that love" he spoke gradually following you like a little pest.

"for god's sake, can you just STOP?!" you yelled having enough, swiftly turning to face him. he was always protecting you at least that's what he called it, anyway. "i don't need you to be around and protect me 24/7!"

"it's very dangerous out here in the world. you never know what could snatch you up, darling! and i can't, won't let anything happen to you" he countered, a small frown on his face.

"klaus, i screamed at a mouse once and you crushed it with your bare hands" you said. he smirked.

"like i said, i won't let anything happen to you" he remarked. you rolled your eyes.

"what the hell is a little mouse going to do to me??" you asked.

"you never know what those rodents can do to you! i will take no chances whatsoever" he told you firmly.

"whatever just no more hurting animals that pose not even the slightest threat to me" you replied raising your eyebrows. he sighed.

"as you wish but if a mouse ever bites you, it's on you!" he said as you started to keep walking forward.

"yeah yeah yeah" you mumbled smiling slightly to yourself.