- first kill

[word count: 292]

you went into the mikaelson compound and immediately fell to your knees sobbing. klaus saw you from the upstairs and rushed down to you. his eyes widened when he saw you covered in blood.

"y/n love what happened??! are you alright?" he said to you as he knelt down next to you. you looked up at him as tears ran down your face.

"no klaus, i-i" you cried into his arms. when you could catch your breath you told him what happened.

"i-i killed someone klaus. a m-man. it was a-an accident" you said quietly. he looked at you and put his hands on your face.

"it's gonna be okay y/n" he reassured you.

"no it's not klaus. i killed an i-innocent person" he wiped away one of your tears away.

"there's nothing you can do now love" he said softly.

suddenly a bone in your arm cracked and more bones followed. you screamed out in pain. more tears began running down your face.

"klaus!!!! what's happening!!!" you yelled, crying.

"y-you've triggered your werewolf side. love this is going to hurt but you can get through it okay. i'll be right here next to you the whole time" he said softly. you looked up at him.

"okay" you breathed out.

more bones started to crack until you were a wolf. you stood on all 4 feet and looked up at klaus. he saw you had beautiful white fur with blue eyes. he smiled at you.

"i love you, y/n" he said just above a whisper.

you turned you head to the side and let out a little whimper. smiling slightly. then, you ran off outside to embrace your new state.