- whispers

[word count: 261]
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
{klaus's pov}

y/n and i were watching a tv show but she fell asleep in the middle of it after having an exhausting day. i looked at her. watching her sleep peacefully on the couch. i smiled at her.

"you know y/n, i love you so much. more than words can explain. more than anything. i don't know how i managed to find someone as amazing as you, perfect. i-i don't deserve everything you have done for me. i can't imagine my life without you in it" i said as i tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"thank you, for being in my life. for making me who i am now. i am the most luckiest man alive to be able to call you mine" i said softly to her giving her a kiss on the forehead then bringing her up to bed.

i layed her down in the bed then pulled the sheets over her. i then got into bed next to her. out of nowhere her eyes were open looking at me. she was on the edge of bursting into tears.

"what's wrong love?" I asked her moving her in closer to me.

"nothing. i heard everything you said and i love you so much klaus. everything you said about me is what i would say about you too" she said.

i didn't know what to say. you smiled after a little while.

"i love you too y/n" he kissed you then went to sleep holding you in his arms.