- suprise proposal

[word count: 594]

"love, you're loosing" klaus smirked and rolled the dice. you were teaching him how to monopoly. sadly, a one thousand year old was beating you at your favorite game.

"shut up and just play the game" you said annoyed and klaus laughed. he watched you when you rolled the dice. slowly, he creeped his hand over to the money pile and took $100.

"aha!! that's how you're winning, you're cheatingggg!!!!!" you whinned, jumping up.

"i learned from the best" he grabbed you into his arms and spun you around.

"love, i've been thinking about a few things lately, and i've tried to push the thoughts out of my head but i cant, love you and" his smile faded and he scratched his head.

"you know that was going perfectly until you stopped to scratch that big head of yours" yiu smiled and he kept looking at you, admiring your beautiful eyes.

"i realized, i need you y/n. i need you so much. i cant have you out of my life" klaus let out a sigh then sat down on the couch.

"klaus, why do i feel like something is bugging you?" you sat down on his lap and smiled.

"i usually don't let people in y/n" he wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder.

suddenly there was a light coming from outside. it was weak but it managed to beam through your window. "i swear if that's another new orleans parade i'm going to kill marcel" you sighed having to get off of klaus's lap and to walk to the window.

"don't go to the window, go to the roof" klaus smiled and you looked at him with confusion.

"klaus..." you laughed and in a flash he took you into his arms and onto the roof.

"now on the count of three look down, okay?" he spoke into your ear smiling.

"okay, okay" you laughed getting a tiny bit annoyed now.

"okay. one....two.....three" klaus laughed and your eyes shot opened.

the bright lights turned into candles that spelled out something.

"be a babe and read it!!" rebekah shouted. the sound of elijah's echoing laugh filled your ears while klaus stood behind you biting his nails in nervousness.

you leaned over a small bit to try and figure out what the candles made out.

as soon as you saw what it said your eyes filled with tears, your knees weakened, and your legs felt like they were going to give away any second now.

you turned around to see klaus bent down on one knee with a black ring box in his hand.

"well love, when i first layed my eyes on you i thought, who is this wonderful angel and where could i get one. on our first date, wow i felt like i was in the presence of a queen. you've changed me y/n and i'm glad you did. so, y/n l/n will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" klaus was smiling and for the first time you saw the klaus mikaelson cry.

"of course i'll marry you!!" you jumped into his arms and klaus took your finger and slipped a silver diamond ring onto it.

"i love you so much klaus mikaelson" you said smiling at him.

"i love you more" he smiled at you and then kissed you. you could hear the awning coming from rebekah and elijah down on the ground. it was like a fairy tale come true.