- whoopsies

[word count: 327]

he walked up to you in the woods since you guys were looking for some wolfsbane.

"i still haven't found anything have yo-" before he could finish his sentence you quickly pulled a water gun from behind your back and squirted him in the face.

"what the bloody hell" he said while wiping his face off. before he could see that it was you, you put the water gun behind your back again. he looked at you suspiciously.

"what? i didn't do anything?" you said to him while trying not to laugh. he sighed.

"c'mon it's getting late we better be getting home. we can come back tomorrow" he said. you nodded and you guys started heading home.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

you guys were in the bed about to go to sleep. when he was starting to fall asleep you pulled out the water gun and started squirting his face and he started waking up again. when you tried to pull your arm away to hide it he grabbed your arm quickly.

"and what do we have here?" he pulled your hand forward to reveal the little blue toy. he gasped.

"it was you all along" he looked at you.

"umm nooooo" you said laughing a little.

"you're going to have to get a punishment for this" he grabbed the water gun from your hand and held you down on the bed. you laughed.

"please, no" he smirked at you and started to squirt you. you tried to get up but couldn't since he was holding you down.

"stop!" you said while laughing. soon the water gun ran out of water and you were drenched.

"i think you learnt your lesson" he said while smiling at you.

"i think I did too" you said while smiling back at him.

you kissed him gently then he quickly wrapped you in some warm towels to dry off and you fell asleep wrapped in his arms against his warm body.