- scary movie

[word count: 458]

it was a friday night and klaus asked you if you wanted to come over and watch a movie together. you said sure cause you had nothing planned and you thought it would be nice to spend some time with him. you have already fell for him. the accent, looks, personality. you could see look through the bad parts of him and see the good parts. people don't understand how. you just don't know if he feels the same about you.

you walk over to his mansion and ring the bell. the door opened almost immediately.

"hello love" he said with his signature smirk. you blushed slightly.

"hey" you replied.

"here come in" he stepped aside and you smile at him as you walk him. he closes the door behind you.

"i brought some popcorn. i figured that i should've" you told him. he chuckled.

"that's great. so what movie do you want to see?" he asked. you thought for a moment.

"something scary maybe?" you smiled at him.

you guys sit down on the couch and the movie starts. something scary happens and you try not to be scared and scream or make any noise. you look over at him. he's sitting on the other side of the couch. you see him smiling at the tv.

'how could he be smiling at this??' you ask yourself. you look back at the tv and continue watching it.

"are you scared?" he looked over at you and you look back at him.

"um, no" you said acting fine. he rose an eyebrow at you. you wanted to be brave in front of him even though all you wanted to do is be wrapped in his arms making you feel safe.

"i can hear your heart beating fast,
y/n" he said. you sighed.

"it's okay to be scared. that shows that you are human" he told you. you look at him almost bursting into tears. he sees that and turns the movie off and turns on the lights.

"come here" he signals for you to come closer to get a hug. you scooch over and you guys wrap your arms around each other. the feeling of being in his arms made you feel safe, not scared, that nothing will ever happen to you.

"i will always be here to protect you. no matter what" he said softly. you look up at him and he looks down at you. your lips are barley touching. in seconds your lips were on each other's. you backed away and smile at him and you see the smirk on his face. you go in for another kiss.

it was the best feeling you have ever felt, having your dream come true.