- messy morning

[word count: 359]

you woke up and saw that it was 9:00 am. unlike klaus you're an early bird. you looked over to see him sleeping peacefully. as you went up to go to the bathroom an idea popped into your head.

when you were done you snuck into his art room and took a jar of yellow paint and a paint brush. quietly you snuck back into the room trying not to wake him up. you placed the jar gently on the nightstand trying not to make noise. you dipped the paint brush in the paint and starting writing your name on his forehead. you got 3 letters done before he opened his eyes.

"what are you doing?" he asked sounding tired.

"um nothing why?" you asked innocently.

he opened up his eyes and saw the paint jar and the paintbrush in your hand. you bite your bottom lip. he looks at you.

"what have you done here?" he grabbed the paintbrush and placed in down and then grabbed your waist and pulled you on the bed. you laughed and then kissed him.

"you will not get away with this missy" he said.

"oh no i'm so scared" you said sarcastically making him smirk at you. he grabbed your hands together and held them tightly above your head. he grabbed the paintbrush and dipped it in the paint.

"it's my turn now" he said before starting to paint strokes of paint onto your face.

"klaus, stop!!" you said giggly since the paint brush tickled your skin. he released your hands and you quickly grabbed the paintbrush and started painting on his face.

a little bit after the paint ran out and you were both covered in paint. you looked and him and he looked at you. you were both smiling. you scooched closer to him and rested your head on his chest. you looked up at him and ran your finger down his nose since it had a little paint left on it. he gasped.

"you naughty girl" he kissed you on the lips gently.

you continued to lay there and soon after you fell asleep again.