- lovebirds

[word count: 347]

okay so, i might have a little crush on klaus. maybe not so little. yes you heard that right. i like the big bad hybrid. i've fallen for him. but i was always too scared to nervous as it was obvious he didn't like me. the only other person i told was my best friend, davina.

she's the one person in the world that has always been there for me and i trust with my life. she's one of the best people in the world if not the best.

currently klaus, davina, and i were relaxing in the living room reading books to try and help her come up with a specific spell we can't find. it was so quiet and awkward. i guess davina could tell and wanted to change that by a smirk on her face.

"hey y/n, are you free on thursday at around 8:00 pm?" she asked me. i took my eyes off the book and looked up at her.

"yes why?" i said.

"what about you klaus?" she said looking at him.

"um i guess i could make arrangements" he answered.

"great!! because i'm not. you two go on without me, enjoy your date" she said cheerfully. my mouth dropped down wide gasping loudly.

"WHAT DAVINA DID YOU JUST-" i yelled embarrassed, blushing slightly. i saw klaus smile slightly in the corner of my eye.

"what i just did was help you finally be able to be with klaus. toot-ale have fun!" she said getting up and leaving quickly. i didn't really know what to say.

"so how bout' it love?" klaus said breaking the silence.

"what?" i said.

"a date, me and you" he said smirking.

"really?" i said surprised.

"why?" i asked.

"because i fancy you y/n. what's not to love about you" he admitted. i had no idea what to say.

"i like you too" i said quietly.

"well then i guess i'll see you thursday at 8:00 pm. meet me here" he said, i smiled.

"trust me i'll be here"